Saturday 14 November 2009

Win on KGS against Kamikage

Love that name, very funny for Go players due to the famous Kageyama, Go professional and author.

This was a very enjoyable game against kamikage who was 17?k (I also had the question mark, because of inactivity, I suspect) and, I think, overall it was a convincing win. I feel that while he played better locally, I played better in whole-board thinking. That's gotta be good, right?

After the game, kamikage was very kind enough to review the game. He pointed out several mistakes (most of which I was aware of, just after playing them :/ ). This review is contained within the game below.

This was my first game on KGS for 2 weeks. It was much less laggy than recently during the game, but definitely not lag-free.




Note: OGS is down for the last 24 hours. I feel both liberated and frustrated by this. How is that possible? An addict who knows better? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment